Tuesday, November 5, 2013

So it begins

Welcome to my long delayed entry into the world of blogging. After much angest filled perfectionism, which is not seen fully on this site yet, and powerful foot dragging I'm finally just going for it. 


I plan on trying to use this first to just put my art & hobby out into the world. also to hopefully meet and share the mutual love of toy soldiers with fellow hobbyist out on the wide world of the Internet. Over the next couple weeks I'll be putting up just some random things I done the year or two, which has mostly been commission work for friends, or close associates of the tiny wars. But first I'll just leave a small sample of my current project finally returning to (for the third time) the proud and loud warriors of Fenris.

No comments:

Post a Comment