Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Send in the cavalry.

I have taken beatings before but not like I did last Sunday at the local Feast of Blades Qualifier. Going in I knew I would not be the most equipped to deal with knight titans, or some Death Stars. Three games,  and four knights later, I knew I must play their game to have a reason to go to tournaments. Especially after the top three players took almost four hundred dollars in prizes with no prize for paint, sports, anything other then power gaming. Enough of my whining and onto the blood soaked vengeance. 

First answer, thunder wolf cavalry. Now I've had one painted for awhile to lead the fenrisian wolves, four others sitting around waiting, and then with the pieces to make a sixth I've built a mounted iron priest.




Let the hunt begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment