Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Slow progress

This guy I actually did about the same time as Erik Morkai, just after I finished him. Since then in the few games I've played these two have been reaping a heavy toll on the enemies of humanity.
He is also one of the longest owned models I have.



Finally getting near the finish on the storm wolf. Just clean up then the highlighting, and finish it off with some freehand and decals.


And finally a little distraction that is on my mind because I will be running a game at Adepticon on Friday. This is my command squad for the Executioners project in which I will be building the entire 3rd company. 


I still have some puddy work to do on the standard bearer, but I should finish a certain plane first, and thunder calvery before I sucked in the wrong direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment