Saturday, March 21, 2015

Adepticon before the storm


Dusk before the dawn of Adepticon 2015.

I've never been kept so busy at adepticon, nor so tired. After several weeks of long nights, early mornings, and both of those even more so at the con, I am beat. 

Here we have the pile of terrain as I began packing on Monday. I left the zone mortalis boards walls seperate from the tiles to reduce space consummation. I would also finish the final color for now at my friend Joe's house on Tuesday night to get a few hours off of my trip.


The new home of adepticon, the Marriott renaissance hotel.


Adepticon staff may be worked into the grave, but this is what some get to go sleep finally at the end of the day for a few hours.


Finally the main hall where most of action took place. This is 2/5th of the room, with the wall divides up. Fantasy, historical, most skirmish games were in two smaller rooms across the hall and privateer press on the second floor hall, and conference room.



Then the next day...



No comments:

Post a Comment