Friday, December 30, 2016

Renegade Open 2016

It has been over a month now since the fourth Renegade Open Grand Tournament. Amazing how time flies when your not being swamped by building terrain for 38 tables, and full time college. If I had full time job as well which I've had the last three, no way I could have finished as much as I did.

This year we had X-Wing, Armada, and Malifaux Friday night, Warmachine Saturday, and Infinity Sunday. All along side Warhammer 40,000 Saturday & Sunday. All totaled 222 people came to the Fantasy Flight Game Center over three days. We are currently planning on expansion of events, both in new games, and number days for other games. With our first meeting for next year, just next week I'll leave Renegade Open 2017 for the future, and we can get to the photo dump for 2016.

Below you have day one of the grand tournament as round was getting under way.



And this was Friday night.



Now for some of the tables.















Day two, calm before the storm.



Now we have some of the infinity tables. Most of these are personally owned by individuals who brought them for the event. The advantage of only having to worry about building and painting one table.  






The table below was one of many brought by Sean Poschel, the man running the infinity event. This was one of many he supplied. This is some of his fathers personnel collection.  



Lastly you see what it takes transport proper sized terrain for a grand tournament. Now this does not show all the Fantasy flight games terrain, and the little from other stores we used but that total was far lower then in years past. Now we just need around triple this for next year. 



And for next year I picked up a few F.A.T. Mats. 



Going into 2017 WaaaghPaca looms close, and Adepticon is less then three months out. I will also be participating in a Horus Heresy campaign starting the same weekend as Paca. So my first priority is to get my Salamanders going as they will be my army for the three previous mentioned events. 

I also hope to start working on my fantasy army as they product has sat fallow for way to long.

Lastly I will return to the Executioners, for I must as it is my life's duty to complete Vanir Hex's 3rd company. As also some crazy times are coming for the imperium, and will need aid of the Emperors heads men.

Below is the first batch of the salamanders to test out how l'll go about them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment