Monday, May 25, 2015

Adepticon day 2, Badab War


Here we have a golden demon entry from last year, from Tyler Mengel. So happy he brought for the crystal brush competition, since then I got to see it. 

Here we have a selection of the tables I built for the event, and some of the action that took place. I changed up the tables after every game to reflect the mission and its corresponding historical event.
   





This was my favorite table and mission of the event "The Angstorm Incident"





And here we have Tyler's completed astral claws at the time. He will be helping a little for next years two day event. I may also be helping him with a related project in the near future as well.


And we have the first harlequin I'm working on for my friend Andrew.



















No comments:

Post a Comment