Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Adepticon day 2, Zone Mortalis

The second day of Adepticon this year I ran the Badab War Narrative campaign. Next post I'll photo dump the rest of the tables, but today I figured I would show just the photos of the zone mortalis tables. 

  
   

   



These photos show some of golden demon winner Tyler Mengel's astral claws. Check out his blog at http://www.mengelminiatures.com

I was very excited going into the weekend that he would one of the players as I have been a fan of his work for awhile. He also. Supplied me with some great imagery for posters for the event. Hopefully we can work together and really spiff up, as I wrote in an email to him the "pomp and circumstance" for next year.


   



Now here is the most recent model I've finished, and his squad which has been done since last early spring for Darkstar 2014. Working out strategies on how to not lose every game at tournaments, I'm going to start trying more multiple small unit tactics. So I figured I should get the wolf scouts melta gunner done so they have a chance of roasting large vehicles.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment