Thursday, March 2, 2017

WaaaghPaca 2017 pt.1



The last weekend of January I was in Waupaca WI. for WaaaghPaca! Perhaps the most fanatically loved event I have ever heard about. It also may the greatest gathering of high level hobby output in the Midwest. I'm putting up just some of the models I was able to get photos of, I wanted to get more but you get swept up in the actions. I will post up photos of some of the terrains and tables next week.
















Below we have some of the usual madness of Mike Butcher. I have recently seen he is working on machanicum models. Hopefully those will be making an appearance in the future.

























This was the Friday friendly tournament. I did not get any good photos of the Warhammer 40,000 terrain even though I was around it for two days. The infinity terrain will make up for it though.


No comments:

Post a Comment